Sleight of Math Online Tuition
- Whatsapp/Call 9133 9982
- We will be using Zoom to conduct online lessons
- Contact us for a hassle-free paid trial lesson ($70 for Sec, $90 for JC).
- Go to www.zoom.us
- Sign up for a free account
- Download and install zoom on your computer or tablet
- Student should be in a quiet place during lessons to facilitate communication
- After monthly fee is transferred, hardcopy of our booklets are available for self-collection at the beginning of each month.
- Time slots for online lessons are fixed for the month.
- Log in to zoom app 10 min before the lesson and I will send you invitation to join.
- Full-time tutor
- 7 years teaching experience
- 1st Class Honours
- Full-time tutor
- 10 years teaching experience
- Top in Math in his Primary School, Secondary School & JC
Why Students Enjoy Our Lessons?
- Tutors are known for their clear & visual explanations.
- All solutions with diagrams are well-prepared ahead of time.
- Many tutors re-write solutions from scratch for every question.
This is a huge waste of time.
Students spend a lot of dead time waiting.
- We take delight in dealing with E8/F9 cases.
Under our guidance and with the right attitude, get ready to see the difference.
All materials will be provided (Specially Prepared by Us)
Full-Time Tutors (with 7+ years experience)
Samuel (First Class Honours Math Graduate from NTU)
Daniel (Top Student in Math in his Primary, Secondary School & JC)
|Subject||*Fee for 4 lessons|
*The above fees are quoted based on 4 lessons. If there are 5 lessons in a month, the fees will be prorated accordingly.
- Arrange a paid trial lesson for $70 or $90 (depending on level)
- If you wish to continue, subsequent lessons will be paid at the beginning of each month.
- (Parents are not allowed to sit in during lesson)
- All materials are provided with no extra charge.
My Commitment (to your child’s progress)
- I am serious about improving your child’s grades.
- I do not blindly fit your child into my group classes.
- I will try my best to follow your child’s school topic sequence.
- I will open up a new class if necessary.
What is a typical lesson like?
- I will start teaching topically using my customized notes and topical worksheets.
- Once I sensed that your child has progressed, I will proceed to give cross-topic tests and homework (all handpicked exam questions, not basic textbook questions)
- Homework is not to be taken lightly. I expect homework to be done to ensure your child’s progress.
Call 9133 9982 for a friendly discussion